KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our talents within KPMG and our purpose are:
- To equip the professional staff with the knowledge, skills and attitude that they require to deliver consistent quality service to their clients.
- To provide world class learning and development (L&D) framework and tools, and timely reports to the key stakeholders in order for them to effectively manage their staff’s development and performance.
The KBS intern is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the KBS team in the day to day operations of the department with a specific role in assisting the L&D coordinating team.
What You Will Do
- To assist leaders in maintaining accurate student records in the Student Affairs System for our Extraordinary People who are taking professional examinations.
- To assist tuition providers to coordinate the students’ registration of professional study courses & enrollment, subscription, invoicing, exemption, exam fees, and withdrawals.
- To assist other general administrative duties in relation to maintaining student records for professional exams, L&D coordination and Firm onboarding.
- To learn and be familiar with the basic functionalities within the Global Learning Management System (GLMS) in relation to managing the daily tasks of this role.
- To assist in People projects initiated by the People, Performance and Culture team from time to time.
- Other ad-hoc and day to day administrative responsibilities and tasks within the department as the Learning & Development Assistant.
- To assist the L&D Associates in the support and coordination of all technical and non-technical programs; and technology-based learning programs such as Virtual Classroom (VC) or Webinar.
- To assist in maintaining accurate staff training records in the GLMS.
- To assist in preparation or purchase of training props and material handouts and solutions, etc.
- To assist with room set up including the room layout, stationeries and testing of audiovisual equipment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of a Business Degree course, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper.
- Relevant work experience in a similar capacity is an advantage.
- Able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant personality.
- Good organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written).
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and powerpoint.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm