KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our talents within KPMG and our purpose is:
- To equip the professional staff with the knowledge, skills and attitude that they require to deliver consistent quality service to their clients.
- To provide world class learning and development (L&D) framework and tools, and timely reports to the key stakeholders in order for them effectively manage their staff’s development and performance.
- The KBS intern is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the KBS team in the day-to-day operations of the department with a specific role in assisting the L&D coordinating team.
What You Will Do
- Works closely with and assist the L&D coordinating team in the coordination and support of all technical and non-technical programs; and technology-based learning programs such as Virtual Classroom (VC) or Webinar.
- Learns and be familiar with the basic functionalities within the Global Learning Management System (GLMS) in relation to managing the daily tasks of this role.
- Assist in preparation or purchase of training props and material handouts and solutions, etc.
- Assist with room set up including the room layout, stationaries and testing of audio-visual equipment.
- Assist in maintaining accurate staff training records in the GLMS.
- Perform other general administrative duties in relation to L&D coordination, maintaining student records for professional exams and Firm onboarding.
- Be involved in People projects initiated by the People, Performance and Culture team from time to time.
- Other ad-hoc and day to day administrative responsibilities and tasks within the department as the KBS intern.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to work independently.
- Good command of English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant personality.
- Strong coordination skills with an eye for quality, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and power point.
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years of a Business Degree course, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper.
Closing in 6 months
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm