Technology is a key facilitator of rapid global business growth and advancement. It is also a major source of business risk. Boards and senior executives recognise the importance of technology, but often struggle to understand and manage it effectively. Often, business executives and their IT professionals don't speak the same language. This communications gap can lead to misunderstandings and misaligned expectations and outcomes.
KPMG’s IT Advisory practice helps bridging the communications gap between business executives and IT professionals. Our professional assists clients to focus on fundamental business issues that help increase revenues, control costs, and identify and manage risks, including the risks inherent in the technology systems used to support business objectives. IT Advisory Services also provides information to clients to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Our service offerings are closely aligned to our client’s business IT lifecycle to enable focused advisory efforts at all levels of the IT spectrum.
- Performing penetration testing and vulnerability assessment on various types of technologies, implementations and industries.
- Penetration testing using automated tools and manual techniques
- Mobile and web application penetration testing
- Network penetration testing
- Source code security reviews
- Cyber security maturity assessment
- Working closely with high level on assessment & project reports
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper-Information Technology,
- Networking, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or other relevant disciplines.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Placements for the period of minimum 12 weeks to 6 months.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.