Handling administrative and support functions for the department and help desk support.
- Assisting in providing first line technical support to users
- Support project manager or work-stream leaders to achieve projects on hand
- Assisting in scheduling and deployment of hardware and software
- Organizing, maintaining, handling, and filing all related documentation and correspondence
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first one (1) year’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper – IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Skilled in document management and technical support.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
- Placements for the period of minimum 12 weeks to 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:17th May 2018, 6:00 pm