Handling administrative and support functions for the department and help desk support.
What you will do
- Assisting in providing first line technical support to users
- Support project manager or work-stream leaders to achieve projects on hand
- Assisting in scheduling and deployment of hardware and software
- Organizing, maintaining, handling, and filing all related documentation and correspondence
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Active in extracurricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm