Handling administrative and support functions for the department and help desk support. Assisting in providing first line technical support to users.
What You Will Do
- Support project manager or work-stream leaders to achieve projects on hand.
- Assisting in scheduling and deployment of hardware and software.
- Organizing, maintaining, handling, and filing all related documentation and correspondence.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Active in extracurricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2020, 6:00 pm