KPMG strives to gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ business goals to help ensure the way technology is used drives growth and improves business performance whilst retaining operational integrity. We help some of the world’s largest organizations identify and secure the maximum benefit from their technology enabled programmes. By operating as integrated teams of business and technical specialists, we reflect the high degree of interdependency between the performance of our clients ’business functions and the underlying technology. By doing this we capture the business benefits, rather than providing a purely technical solution.
What You Will Do
- Support project Manager or work-stream leader to execute the project plan to achieve project KPIs.
- Support the Business Development team in proposal writing and development of sales presentation and research.
- Plan and perform research and analysis in accordance to project requirements.
- Support Project Manager in project monitoring and execution.
- Support Project Manager in preparing and maintaining project documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented individuals.
- Ability to multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and management skills.
- Good command of English.
- A combined understanding of both Information Technology and Business.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 above/WAM 60/2nd Class Upper.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm