KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG in Malaysia has grown to be a part of the global success of KPMG's network of firms. The Malaysian firm now has 65 partners and over 1,900 staff located across 10 offices. The People, Performance & Culture department charged with finding, screening, recruiting and training job applicants, as well as administering employee-benefit programs.
- Support and coordinate interview session
- Assist from short-listing candidates to preparation and notification of job offer, and follow up through to candidates coming onboard for all businesses
- Preparation of offer letters
- Filing employees' documents, identifying and separating them according to the respective functions
- Participate and support for campus recruitment activities or internship recruitment activities, and other activities as required
- Coordinate orientation programmes organised for interns
- Assist in internship exit and clearance
- Assist in business report and preparation of presentation slides
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Business Administration, Human Resource, Management, Psychology, Marketing, Information System or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Active in extracurricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
- Placements for the period of minimum 12 weeks to 6 months.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.