KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Petaling Jaya (HQ) and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable.
Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, HQ office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discover.
What You Will Do
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Design creates marketing collateral and presentation material.
- Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the superior into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Video & photo shooting, video editing.
- Present the design to the superior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess at least Professional Certificate in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Intern, Undergraduate or Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Creative, hardworking and vibrant personality.
- Willingness to learn and work together as a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Design and User...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm