Data & Analytics has been part of KPMG for many years to effectively utilize the data our clients hold. Over time we have developed a series of software and tools that integrate into our audit, giving us the ability to study entire data populations which help us to better identify risk and investigate anomalies.
- Audit Quality - routine tests of underlying transactions providing deeper analysis of any exceptions identified including root causes.
- Enhanced Execution - automated D&A routines which reduces time and effort needed to prepare supporting documentation for the audit.
- Actionable Insights - visualization of D&A results provide enhanced understanding of risk and transaction environment while helping to identify exceptions and anomalies.
What You Will Do
- Assist data analyst to sanitize dataset delivered from different formats such as Excel, CSV, SQL server and ERP systems (such as SAP, Oracle etc.).
- Assist data analyst to build interactive dashboard reporting using Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Power BI.
- Assist data analyst to query or develop a script to extract database based on requests from different areas of the business units.
- Analyze data using Microsoft Power BI or Excel (and other tools).
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree with a quantitative focus - Data Science, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems or Technologies (IS or IT), or other related disciplines.
- Able to undergo an internship for a duration of 6 months.
- Knowledgeable about and willing to learn Microsoft Power BI, SQL, Python.
- Comfortable to work with large and complex dataset.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Excel is an added advantage, and other related tools.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm