KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Ipoh and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable.
Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, Ipoh office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
What You Will Do
- Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
- Working as a team member on specific client engagements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
- Applicants' internship period should preferably be around the period from April to August 2021.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm