Handling administrative functions for the Audit department.
What You Will Do
- General admin work.
- Assist in sending audit confirmation such as scanning, splitting and rename of file, updating record and chasing for reply.
- To assist the team member to company secretary office to extract minutes, director circular resolution and relevant forms for client currents year's activities.
- Prepare financial statements roll-forward.
- Download PLC announcement, bursa monthly closing, foreign exchange rate and daily commodities for audit work references.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates who have attained a Diploma, Advance Diploma students, CAT students, and Undergraduates who completed their first two (2) years of Degree course in these fields - Accounting, Finance, and/or any Business majors.
- Excellent command of the English Language, both verbal and written.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm