KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Petaling Jaya (HQ) and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, HQ office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discover.
What you will do
- Understanding of Accounting standards in Malaysia
- Audit assessment & compliance
- Drafting of financial statements
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Active in extracurricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm