KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Penang and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable.
Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, KPMG Penang office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
What You Will Do
Under this function, our interns will acquire these competencies:
- Understanding of Accounting standards in Malaysia.
- Audit assessment & compliance.
- Drafting of financial statements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years of Degree courses in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm