KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
ASPAC (Asia Pacific) Learning & Development Hub, is based in KL. We focus on deploying learning solutions across the region that address critical business needs, and that complement local member firm curricula.
We are looking to recruit one L&D Coordinator to provide deployment support for a comprehensive curriculum of classroom and virtual classroom programs run across Asia Pacific.
What you will do
The incumbent will provide day-to-day administrative support to ASPAC L&D Department, the role and responsibilities include but not limited to below:
- Handle inquiries relating to registration and deployment of classroom and virtue training
- Liaise with internal and external trainers to ensure smooth preparations and organizations of classroom and virtue training
- Create and update information and materials into L&D operations portal
- Maintain data and generate periodical reports from L&D operations portal
- Prepare post training evaluation reports
- Process financial documents including submission of claims, cost chargeback reports, etc.
- Assist other coordinators with their tasks during peak periods
- Other duties as assigned
This role will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and will be working on multiple activities simultaneously, all with tight timelines.
Required Skills and Abilities
You will be highly organized with a great attention to detail. Specifically, you should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Psychology, Business Administration and/or any related field.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written, and a professional and confident attitude.
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail. Excellent co-ordination and planning skills.
- Ability to work pro-actively and under own initiative to ensure that deadlines are met.
- High level of integrity and ability to recognize and maintain continuous improvement.\
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to consider options for flexibility when coping with high volume of work.
- Computer literacy including competency using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). IT savvy and interest in digital learning will be an advantage.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, and a collaborative and inclusive culture. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:27th Mar 2019, 6:00 pm