Develop and execute Marketing and Corporate Communications initiatives in support of KPMG's objectives and Brand Values.
What You Will Do
Working with the MARCOM Manager, the duties include but are not limited to:
- Devise effective PR strategies and assist in driving media activities to maximize the firm’s publicity and branding. This entails fostering strong relationships with members of the media, pitching interviews, coordinating events/ press conferences, including developing key messaging and briefing notes.
- News coverage monitoring, analyzing and reporting, and proactive to identify trending topics to enrich the communications content calendar.
- Construct and draft internal and external communications including speeches, press releases, byline articles, commentaries, blogs, announcements. Also involved in copywriting for websites, newsletters, social media, and official documents (e.g., letters for Government ministries), with editing and proofreading duties.
Support in planning and execution of the firm’s projects/events such as workshops, seminars/webinars, conferences, and other networking events. This encompasses:
- Sourcing and management of venues, vendors and agencies.
- Event set-up and RSVP/registration management.
- Preparation of delegate packs, press kits and marketing materials.
- Assist with customer queries and technical troubleshooting.
- Serve as Master of Ceremonies for firm events (when required).
- Coordinate potential branding and placement opportunities for sponsorships/partnerships, such as exhibitions and speaking engagements to promote KPMG’s thought leadership.
- Collaborate with the creative team to design marketing materials/collaterals and coordinate with printers/vendors to manage production and distribution if required.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to amplify promotion across digital platforms, by producing creative content, visuals/illustrations, and videos.
- Support special projects undertaken by the Head of Department that may require research, materials preparation, and project management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc/BA in Mass Communications, Journalism/PR, Marketing, Project Management or equivalent/similar field (minimum Second Class and above).
- Open to fresh graduates (Officer level). For Executive level, 2-3 years’ proven experience in public relations, marketing or similar role. Experience in PR/Communications Agency is an advantage.
- Strong command of the English language, oral and written. Added proficiency in Mandarin/Bahasa Malaysia is an advantage.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker.
- Ability to negotiate, organize and possess an eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a team or individually with minimal supervision and perform under pressure.
- A creative mind partnered with the drive to find the best practical solutions.
- Experience with digital marketing, social media, content marketing is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI would be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales, Project...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm