Graduate - Corporate Finance - M&A- Finance/Economics/Accounting
The Corporate Finance – M&A Advisory practice provides independent advisory services to clients on strategic acquisitions (buy side) and divestments (sell side).
What You Will Do
- Support day-to-day deal execution in a lead advisory capacity (both buy side and sell side transactions).
- Support stakeholder management, i.e., clients, other advisors, bidders, targets, etc.
- Support deal origination, including conducting industry / company research, producing pricing analyses, developing pitch books, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance / Economics / Accounting / Engineering.
- Ideally, more than 1 year of experience in a technical capacity, e.g., from an investment bank or consulting firm.
- Recent graduates with strong academic results and prior relevant internships are viewed favorably.
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., transaction structuring, financial modelling / valuation, financial statement review, synergies analyses, etc.
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken).
- Motivated, with a strong sense of drive and enthusiasm.
Closing Date: June 30, 2023.
At the heart of KPMG’s vibrant culture is a set of core beliefs, guiding and unifying our actions and behaviors. Our Values are the foundation of everything we do and every action we take.
They are embedded in our Code of Conduct to which we all subscribe to.
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That is why we’ve prioritized building a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent to reach their full potential.
No matter how many awards KPMG firms win for the quality of their work, or the number of projects they deliver to clients, our people always keep what’s important in mind: inspiring confidence in the market and enabling a positive change in society.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Locations:Petaling Jaya
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.