Talent Management & Culture is responsible for a full scope of HR processes which is to attract, develop, motivate and retain high-performing employees.
What You Will Do
- Design and produce visuals using graphic design tools.
- Support & coordinate photo/video shoot for branding purposes/
- Assist with social media postings – Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Assist with write ups and other media related preparation for the team.
- Assist with other internal engagement initiatives such as KPMG Well-being 360, KPMG Story, KPMG Values Award, Coffee Session and etc.
- Active involvement in People projects initiated by any of the PPC teams from time to time.
- Perform other general administrative duties in relation to event and program coordination.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Mass Communication or other relevant degrees.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written).
- Good organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in basic design skills- Canva, Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop or any other design tools.
- Able to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Relevant work experience in a similar capacity is an advantage.
Closed 16 hours ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:16th May 2022, 6:00 pm