KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Head Quarters and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, HQ office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discover.
What you will do
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalization of audit assignments supporting the experienced auditors and managers
- Performing tests of controls, audit testing and preparation of audit working papers and relevant documentation for the audit files to support all opinions and testing conclusions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least a CGPA of 3.20 or Second class upper classification and / or a Professional Accounting qualification. Those who are currently pursuing a recognized Professional Accounting qualification are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent leadership qualities and a good non-academic track record in extra curricular activities.
- Initiative, good interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th May 2020, 6:00 pm