Associate will develop software by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team. The Associate will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing software.
What You Will Do
- Work with end-users and business analysts in the team to understand functional and design specifications of software features and services.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Suggest technology solutions to suit different software application needs.
- Developing software solutions our clients need.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm on projects.
- Mentor entry level and mid-level engineers.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Passionate in exploring great technologies.
- Able to maintain software functionality, performance and security.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology is required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in using Git.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skill.
- Development knowledge with PHP, Java and MySQL is preferred.
- Experience in PHP development using Laravel framework is preferred.
- Having experience in MongoDB is an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm