KPMG strives to gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ business goals to help ensure the way technology is used drives growth, and improves business performance whilst retaining operational integrity. We help some of the world’s largest organizations to drive their transformation implementation towards realizing the transformation benefits and values. By operating as integrated teams of business and technical specialists, we reflect the high degree of interdependency between the performance of our clients’ business functions and the underlying technology. By doing this we capture the business benefits, rather than providing a purely technical solution. The team is expanding with the continuous growth of project engagements and is seeking entry level to experienced level professionals to join our KPMG ITET Project Management Office practice.
*Position grade for successful shortlisted candidates will be based upon the assessment of the candidate's profile during the interview session, if invited.
What you will do
- Develop and analyze project timeline and other project documentations;
- Perform technical and business analysis on project implementation strategy;
- Develop project reporting dashboards and periodic project reports such as Weekly Status Report and Monthly Status Report;
- Maintain project registers and lists (such as Action Logs, Risk Register, etc.);
- Provide support to the Project Manager and the PMO Lead in the execution of project tasks;
- Prepare Minutes of Meeting and follow up on action items with respective work streams;
- Co-ordinate ad-hoc project tasks to deliver results in timely and effective manner;
- Manage/support project activities, output deliveries and maintain the quality and integrity of project deliverables;
- Support the Project Manager in maintaining the Project Schedule, develop project deliverables and perform project administration;
- Perform Quality Assurance analysis, report development and presentation documents; and
- Perform Research, Study on Technology related topics particularly in IT transformation spectrum.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master degree (Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business degree will be added advantage);
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Interest in career development in Project Management, Project Management Office, Program Management and IT Transformation project;
- Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage (CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2, AGILE);
- Good communication, analytical, research, presentation and report writing skills;
- Meticulous and detail oriented;
- Positive and good working attitude;
- Resourceful, Proactive, Fast Learner, possess a Can-Do attitude and have high adaptability;
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented;
- Able to undertake multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines;
- Able to perform under pressure and possess agility in personal time management;
- Excellent command of English; and
- Good in business writing and documentation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Information Technology, Computer Science, Business and...
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm