The KPMG Delivery Network ASPAC Compliance Delivery Centre (“ACDC”) is seeking to fill a full time Associate.
This position will be part of ACDC department which offers end-to-end compliance support to multinational companies and local companies to manage their corporate compliance requirements effectively and efficiently.
What You Will Do
Overall responsibilities include working with colleagues and clients across multiple jurisdictions in performing the below listed compliance activities.
These responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for preparing VAT and other returns along with reconciliations.
- Responding to queries on compliance deliverables and data.
- Supporting corporate tax computations and tax returns through data retrieval, review & query management for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Compile information for submission to the tax authorities during tax audits.
- Prepare transfer pricing calculations for advanced transfer pricing & profitability reviews.
- Complete transfer pricing schedules which form the basis of transfer pricing documentation.
- Applying documentation retention standards per KPMG risk management policies.
- Working with data (retrieval, reconciliation, and analysis) is necessary for compliance.
- Coordination and workflow management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized university degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant field is preferred.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong capability with technology.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team to manage in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, responsible, and inquisitive are key to being successful in this role.
- Willingness to learn and leverage the KPMG technical development opportunities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm