Technology is a key facilitator of rapid global business growth and advancement. It is also a major source of business risk. Boards and executives recognize the importance of technology, but often struggle to understand and manage it effectively. Often, business executives and their IT professionals don't speak the same language.
This communications gap can lead to misunderstandings and misaligned expectations and outcomes. KPMG’s IT Advisory practice helps bridging the communications gap between business executives and IT professionals. Our professional assists clients to focus on fundamental business issues that help increase revenues, control costs, and identify and manage risks, including the risks inherent in the technology systems used to support business objectives.
IT Advisory Services also provides information to clients to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Our service offerings are closely aligned to our client’s business IT lifecycle to enable focused advisory efforts at all levels of the IT spectrum.
What You Will Do
Working as part of our security team, you will be required to perform IT control environment reviews and Security infrastructure assessment that includes but not limited to the following:
- Detailed environment security reviews (Wintel, Novell, AS400, Unix).
- Penetration tests (internal, external, web, wireless).
- Firewall and router assessments.
- ERP security reviews (SAP, Oracle).
- Database security reviews.
- Security framework assessments.
- Security management and monitoring assessment.
- Security policy development and assessment.
- Security training – internal and external.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, /Information Technology/Engineering/any related field.
- Candidates with CISA, CISSP, Ethical Hacking, CISCO qualifications and/or related certifications would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of security administration, assessment, policy development, firewall/DMZ design and implementation, network security, and or security architecture development.
- A team leader and support with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A good understanding of technology and security concepts and principles.
- Analytical and detail conscious.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, and results oriented individuals capable of handling multiple tasks and achieving tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and management skills.
- Good command of English.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm