Unique opportunity to form part of a newly set up team to spearhead the Firm’s Data & Analytics business initiative in Malaysia.
You will be involved in handling and analyzing large data sets to identify trends, cycles and anomalies, in order to generate meaningful insights and performance improvement points for clients.
What You Will Do
- Understand clients’ systems / database platforms.
- Analyze clients’ requirements.
- Extract, manage and integrate data from multiple sources to support analytics.
- Develop and implement customized routines based on clients’ needs.
- Maintain appropriate documentation trails.
- Build insightful dashboards and presentations.
- Drive adoption of new data & analytics and visualization tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business, IT, Internal Audit, Computer Science, Statistics, Database Management or related field.
- Prior experience / exposure to data analytics / big data work will be considered favorably.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools (e.g., IDEA) and dashboard creation / visualization tools (e.g., Power BI) is a bonus.
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm