Restructuring is focused on achieving the best possible outcome for the underperforming companies as well as their creditors, lenders and shareholders and companies intending to refocus their core activities or diversify.
Our professionals assist in the restructuring and renewal of organizations facing change and crises by applying strategic business and financial expertise, and providing Impaired Loan Advisory Services like portfolio divestment, portfolio acquisition and portfolio management.
What You Will Do
To assist Managers and Directors in carrying out Restructuring assignments:
- Participate in project delivery as team member.
- Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs.
- Support team in development of sales presentations, data analysis and research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent.
- Graduate or with less than 2 years of relevant working experience.
- An advantage if candidate possess some working knowledge and experience in corporate and debt restructurings, and corporate insolvencies.
- Flair in numerals, report writing and presentation skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm