KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice is positioned to help clients implement new accounting standards, improve financial reporting processes and to provide outsourcing services in Bookkeeping, Payroll and Human Resource.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate projects, schedules, track the progress of projects and report their results.
- Assist, conduct, and provide - Requirement Studies, Implementation, Training, and After Service Support on HR Products to clients.
- Support on IT Helpdesk function remotely at flexible hours.
- Handle ad hoc tasks, client engagement, and administrative work.
- Identify and compare the specs of programs and computers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree and/or Professional Qualification in Human Resource, Business, or Information Technology / System related field.
- Relevant 2 years of working experience in management related roles.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply for on-job-training shall be provided.
- Sound IT Skills / Knowledge (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, & Visio) (Training on Visio can be provided).
- Willing to travel for client engagement.
- Possess strategic and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong people management skills and ability to work with people of all levels.
- Excellent English writing skills and good verbal communications.
- Adaptive, flexible and ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Literacy in Mandarin shall be an added advantage for Mainland Chinese client engagement.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Information...
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm