KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice offers a wide range of business services including outsourcing services to organizations in payroll functions which enable valuable client resources to focus on core areas and managing organizations.
What You Will Do
- Perform payroll and data entry into systems within tight deadline.
- Prepare payment vouchers and issue cheques, TT forms, payroll instruction letters, etc. and arrange for signatures.
- Prepare statutory forms and monthly/yearly returns to be sent to the relevant government authorities within specific deadlines.
- Filing of documents.
- Provide the necessary support and other duties as instructed by Lead Associate or Manager.
- Attend to incoming calls and emails from clients.
- Provide information requested by client.
- Prepare monthly routine reports/deliverables to clients as per schedule.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum SPM qualification (for Assistant level); minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent (for Associate level).
- For Experienced Hires, relevant years of experience in payroll processing.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in spreadsheets.
- Ability to manage deadlines and priorities tasks.
- Flair in numerals and report writing.
- Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm