At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us, and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice.
We follow ethical business practices, and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized.
In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
What You Will Do
- Preparation for ISO45001 document.
- Perform analysis on Quality data.
- Administrative Quality record.
- Preparing Quality Report.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Business Management / Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or any equivalent qualification.
- Willing to learn and grow.
- Strong administrative and coordination skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Ofﬁce Suite at the intermediate level for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm