At Klook, we love creating moments of joy. Our platform connects people around the world with experiences that bring a smile to their faces, at the touch of a button. We are a global team of diverse Klookers who push boundaries every day, learn fast with feedback and take ownership to drive the change we want to see. Together, we help each other make the world a more joyful place.
Up for the challenge?
Join us today!
About this Role:
Our IT Intern helps to ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution of day-to-day IT issues & requests globally. This role reports to our Lead IT Officer and will be based in our KL office. Our ideal candidate should possess strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills to succeed in the role.
About Global Service Desk:
The global service desk is responsible for the timely resolution of end-user requests, performing business as usual tasks related to IT Operations activities so that our fellow klookers can perform their main roles in the spread of JOY to our end users.
What You Will Do
- Provide remote and physical support and troubleshooting for MacOS, Windows OS, Apple iOS and Microsoft Office.
- Learn to troubleshoot business as usual problems such as username/password login issues, user account management, user access management.
- Provide daily follow up to tickets that are still in open status, checking on the progress of work, and updating all stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure timely resolution to the ticket.
- Involved in all the internal processes of IT asset deploying and tracking, ensuring IT asset accuracy is kept at a high rate.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to.
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported.
- Familiarize end-users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation.
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity.
- Assist with troubleshooting other issues and provide technical support as necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree or Postgraduate in IT or Computer Science.
- Fluent in English is a MUST, Mandarin is preferred but not required.
- Fresh, energetic with a self-confident personality.
- A start-up, roll-up-sleeves attitude.
- No experience is required.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:5th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm