We seek Original Thinkers to join us. We welcome original perspectives and value different life experiences that can lead to groundbreaking innovation, creative problem solving, and agile response to change. With Kimberly-Clark, you will have the freedom to express yourself, develop your capabilities and grow your career.
What You Will Do
- Plan, organize, and control the mechanical engineering support/activities in Tissue Manufacturing. This include proactively helping the production crews in troubleshooting to achieve lower waste, delay, and negative deviation to the quality target at the same time achieved productivity objectives (Rate of Operation: Reliability).
- To carry out routine checks of mechanical machine installation, preventive maintenance, operation, and troubleshooting.
- Support HOD in the mechanical scope of day-to-day machine operation including conducting a monitoring checklist, executing maintenance work, and report preparation.
- Work closely with the production to ensure achieving high equipment reliability uptime and minimize Labour and material.
- Ensure that TPM is executed effectively in the department.
- Plan, organize and control maintenance tasks.
- To ensure assets are meeting desired safety standards.
- Involve in machine improvement and engineering projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronic, Industrial or related discipline).
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply, applicants with 1-2 years working experience in the manufacturing industry will have an added advantage.
- Strong leadership, organizing, and analytical skills with the ability to lead execution works and resolve issues in a team environment.
- Good communication skills and able to interact with all levels of employees in the company.
- Result-oriented and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD skills, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations.
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm