Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life – with great brands like Huggies, Kotex, Kleenex, Scott, Poise and Depend. Kimberly-Clark Malaysia has been in the business more than 40 years. With over 900 employees nationwide, we provide the solutions to enhance people health, hygiene, and well-being. While growing our business, we also help build your career through engaging experiences and endless opportunities. If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark.
Are you a talented and ambitious graduate who shares our values? Kimberly-Clark Malaysia is recruiting and building outstanding fresh graduates to become future commercial leaders.
This two-year programme is an amazing opportunity to build leadership skills and start your career with one of the world’s leading personal care companies.
You will experience different aspects of the commercial business and learn how other areas of our business work. At the end of the program, you will be promoted into a permanent role subject to overall performance during the two-year period.
Management Trainee Onboarding Date - February 2021.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate or with less than 1 year of working experience.
- Education - Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree only.
- CGPA - 3.2 and above.
- Language requirement - Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Active in co-curriculum activities.
- Clear vision and leadership potential.
- Collaboration - Gets others involved and motivates teams to solve complex problems and engages in co-creation.
- Perspective-taking - Embraces diversity of viewpoints, including those that conflicts with own beliefs. Awareness of own perspective and invites others.
- Learning agility - Maximizes learning from experiences; solicits and internalized feedback to improve. Challenges the status-quo. Recovers from setback.
- Critical thinking - Getting to the best possible outcome, I can hold quality, hold tension and analyze a problem thoroughly.
- Adaptability - Adjustable to all kind of situations and people.
- Creative thinking - Seeks to generate new ideas and see things in a new way.
- Drive to achieve set goals and strives to achieve, persisting through obstacles, holding themselves accountable to deliver outcomes.
- Leadership - Takes responsibility to lead themselves, drive change and support others.
- Digital IQ - Awareness and appreciation of emerging technologies, data and digital eco-system.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm