What You Will Do
- Manage and upload workshop/meeting/program data.
- Support permission control of APAC SharePoint.
- Supports data mining requirements across supply chain PMO.
- Support new product innovation process improvement.
- Assist updating manufacturing CI scorecard.
- Coordinate communication and update regional manufacturing scorecard.
- Coordinate monthly SC scorecard reporting.
- Supports monthly PMO (Manufacturing / Sustainability / Logistic and Planning) reporting.
- Support any necessary ad-hoc Supply Chain Project.
- Work Instruction document development on current and future process on OTIF, FAFB, RCP, and planning related area.
Required Skills and Abilities
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm