We seek Original Thinkers to join us. We welcome original perspectives and value different life experiences that can lead to groundbreaking innovation, creative problem solving and agile response to change.
With Kimberly-Clark, you will have the freedom to express yourself, develop your capabilities and grow your career.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for review AR Aging and active following up outstanding debts from customers and meeting collection ADSO target and maintain positive cash flow.
- Analyses customer ledgers and reconciles with sales specialists and/ or customers to ensure hanging balances are resolved, customer records are updated, customer issues and disputes are addressed in a timely manner.
- Reviewing credit risk for new application / new customers by carrying out credit worthiness checks and make credit limit recommendations, evaluate and mitigate credit risks.
- Conduct periodic credit evaluation and meeting with the Sales team on existing customers, formulate and implement credit control procedures that are aligned with the company credit administration policy & procedure.
- Release held orders of customers and follows-up with customers regarding adherence to collection/payment terms to avoid holding orders.
- Monitor past due and delinquent accounts and constantly follow up with the Sales team and customers on collection activities and action is taken.
- Issue monthly Credit / AR performance reports for management's review.
- Prepare Inter-co billings and follow-up payments.
- To attend to Auditors on audit schedules and AR enquiries.
- Proactively work and collaborate with internal customers to ensure the type and quality of services provided, support them in the achievement of their business objectives, and efficiently provide the essential administrative support services to the organization.
- Provide training/briefing for new Sales personnel on the Credit policy & procedure, risk, and reporting.
- Book monthly AR doubtful debts provision, early payment discount journals for month-end close.
- Other ad-hoc reports and requests from management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- A good team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- An independent person with a high degree of maturity, analytical skills, integrity & initiative.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized accounting software, knowledge in SAP will be added advantage.
- Good command of written and oral English with strong interpersonal, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Additional proficiency in any one of these languages; Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, and Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage.
- Knowledge of internal control procedures, policies, and practices with a strong CI mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm