A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
What You Will Do
- Ensure compliance and conformance for overall test lab equipment buyoff and verification in the areas of Safety and Regulatory Testing. To own and manage the overall labs equipment buyoff and verification methodology.
- Enhance own technical skills and knowledge for Safety and Regulatory areas to be able to support the lab operations.
- Work on continuous improvement for test lab operations. To improve lab operations in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Responsible for tools and jigs fabrication.
- Responsible for overseeing equipment unplanned downtime. Coordinate and work closely with lab planner, equipment engineer, regulatory engineer and technician on risk assessment and to resume operation.
- Responsible for Lab 5S and good practices proliferation.
- Ensure readiness of test labs for any applicable audits.
- Work closely with other engineering team to ensure close collaboration on equipment tests and alternative test methods when necessary.
- Work on assigned projects when required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors in E&E or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Product Regulatory, Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), IEC 61326, Product Safety, IEC 61010, ISO 17025.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm