A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
What You Will Do
The test engineer is responsible for developing, providing and supporting a suite of tests for the device under test that satisfy the test specification and also meets the company manufacturing and quality requirements.
An example would be a fixture, a test sequence, libraries of test functions that were used, operator hints that describe possible problem scenarios for the test suite, and a "Golden" device that may be used for test verification. Once manufacturing is satisfied with the test suite and all of the accompaniments they will sign-off on the test suite and begin using it on the production floor. In some extreme cases if the release process was not completed within the schedule allowed then production begins and the test engineer was responsible for testing each DUT that was manufactured until the process was completed.
Tester's uptime performance and maintenance interval shall be review by test engineer from time to time.
- Review and determine the tester maintenance and calibration interval to ensure tester IN tolerance within the calibration services.
- Monitor tester downtime and provide continuous improvement plan preventing downtime occurrence.
- Document up to date tester schematic and layout as well as test source code.
- Perform random test audit to ensure tester comply with quality requirement.
He/she to propose / participate in operation test improvement projects that ultimately contribute to test capacity improvement without compromising product performance quality.
- Apply Lean concept/Six Sigma or any applicable quality tools continuous create value to improve test time, tester efficiency, tester poka yoke, cost avoidance etc.
Assist product/Test ER to continuously improve product test/process performance. Responsible to keep up to date product test process and procedure to ensure latest procedure carryout by operation that comply with quality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Min Bachelor’s Degree (Hon) in EE/computer engineering or equivalent.
- Good understanding of common electronics, RF and telecommunication theories.
- Good logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Problem solver.
- It will be an advantage to have basic knowledge and experience using various equipment like Spectrum Analyzer, RF Signal Generator, Network Analyzer, Power meter and power sensor.
- Experience in software like C#, Basic, VEE is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm