A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
What You Will Do
- Designs the solutions for the Keysight products.
- Designs and develops solutions, products, components, processes, and systems using broad engineering concepts and research techniques.
- Documents research and design specifications.
- Solves complex and high impact design and development problems including customer application issue of varying scope and complexity.
- Uses product and customer applications knowledge to determine, define, develop and validate design concepts and methods.
- May facilitate transition of product design and enhancements to full production/delivery.
- May lead product definition/system design for complex features or coordinate a small group in feature development and integration.
- Software - Designs, develops, tests and debugs software programs, products and tools required for the operation and control of programmable products and systems, and programs for dedicated Keysight products and services through the entire product life cycle from customer requirement definition to product shipment and post-sales support.
- May develop algorithms to align and calibrate equipment.
- May design and execute test plans to ensure new solution meets specifications, functionalities and performance requirements.
- Monitors industry trends for technological evolutions and leverages appropriate technology.
- Works on research and development assignments with broadly defined objectives
- Solves straight-forward issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, major in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or similar with relevant experiences - No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Be familiar in Matlab, Visual Studio and C# languages for implementation and assume you can fluently program in either language.
- Be familiar with test instruments.
- Good written/verbal English communication skills.
- Experience on using electronic instrumentation is an advantage.
- Strong skill for problem analysis/debug/solving.
- Demostrated strong initiative, ownership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience on tools like git, Jira and lean/agile development processes is a plus.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Software, Telecommunications
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm