A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
What You Will Do
- Designs Keysight products and specifies the components that make up the products. Designs and develops products, components, processes, and systems using broad engineering concepts and research techniques.
- Documents research and design specifications.
- Solves complex and high impact design and development problems including customer application issue of varying scope and complexity.
- Uses product and customer applications knowledge to determine, define, develop and validate design concepts and methods.
- May facilitate transition of product design and enhancements to full production/delivery.
- May lead product definition/system design for complex features or coordinate a small group in feature development and integration.
- Works on research and development assignments with clearly defined objectives.
- Solves problems of limited scope and complexity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
Closing in 5 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm