A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
The Quality Engineer is responsible to ensure continuous quality improvement within the organization. Analyze, Plan and Implement programs and processes to ensure products quality are always meeting or exceeding customer expectations. The Quality Engineer will execute quality strategic programs such as Out of Box Defect Reduction and manage activities in support organization’s quality objectives.
What You Will Do
- Promote Best Customer Experience.
- Clearly understand on customer needs and implement programs/process to ensure products and services are meeting customer expectation at all time.
- Establish quality requirements and consistently monitor on product quality performance and work with supplier/contract manufacturer to improve product quality and customer satisfaction.
The quality Engineer will ensure the organization has the processes, tools, skills and understanding to execute to expectations in the following areas:
- BMS/ISO Conformability - Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Business Management System, our processes, products and services.
- Quality Programs - Provides the following analysis and improvement information to management on periodical basis - Organization Quality Performance analysis. Quality Program/ Processes update. Best practices sharing and quality improvement.
- Manages the development and implementation of business objectives, strategies, processes, tools, and systems to improve quality and productivity, optimize customer satisfaction, to meet business needs and ensure business controls.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions and organizations.
- Demonstrated effectiveness with interpersonal skills and the ability to interface internally and externally.
- Positive attitude and with sense of urgency It will be an advantage to have basic knowledge and experience using various equipment like Spectrum Analyzer, RF Signal Generator, Network Analyzer, Power meter and power sensor.
- Experience in software like C#, Basic, VEE is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm