A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
What You Will Do
- Improves products, processes and components to meet agreed-upon objectives. May redesign products or components to meet cost objectives, component technology obsolescence and customer requirements.
- Participates actively in new product introduction, including influencing the design of the product to ensure manufacturability and conformance with the global supply chain, enabling prototyping while in the R&D lab, testing the reliability of prototypes and managing the transition into production.
- Supports and implements the transition of products and manufacturing processes from prototype to full production and through the entire life cycle of the product.
- Partners with procurement and technical services to improve/sustain products and processes.
- May direct the work of third-party vendors and/or partners to meet contract specified deliverables, performance or business objectives.
- May work with suppliers to ensure achievement of goals for cost, quality and delivery of parts and materials.
- May identify and manage ERP data such as bill of material and routing.
- Materials engineer - Applies knowledge of materials science to collaborate with and provide consulting to R&D, procurement and manufacturing engineering in the research, specification, sourcing and qualification of materials used in the design and production of Keysight products.
- Plans, evaluates and recommends technical, quality and cost specifications to meet design and business growth objectives and supply chain optimization. Identifies and qualifies alternative materials when needed.
- Work with suppliers to clarify specifications to meet quality, cost and manufacturability goals.
- Fabrication - Designs, develops and enhances semiconductor, wafer fabrication or related devices/ equipment, processes and handling systems.
- Works on manufacturing engineering assignments with clearly defined objectives.
- Solves problems of limited scope and complexity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm