As a Product Engineer, part of the Product Engineering Team, you will work closely with a cross functional team of Product Engineer, Test Engineer and ER to resolve the defective PCA in production.
The Product Engineer accountable to understand the failure mechanism, validate & provide necessary recommendation and trigger for PCA repair. This role requires graduate engineer with strong background and understanding of Analog & Digital circuit which involve the photonics/optical function.
What You Will Do
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the number of defective PCA are within the specified threshold.
- Work closely with product owner to understand the failure nature and validate the failure mechanism.
- Analyze the failure mode and find related solution through the available debug documentation (Theory of Operation, Block Diagram, Schematic etc).
- Once the failure mode is identified, trigger the repair through internal repair request.
- Perform verification on the repaired PCA and release it to production once completed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors or University Degree or equivalent in Electrical, Electronics, Microelectronics, Telecommunications with specialization in Photonics/Optical field.
- This position requires the candidate with strong understanding on Analog & Digital circuit theory and Photonics/Optical operation.
- Strong troubleshooting skill with systematic approach to identifying problems and implementing solutions.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Good technical knowledge in electronic circuit analysis and design simulation.
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm