A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
What You Will Do
- Develop, evaluate, improve and document manufacturing processes in order to enable continuous improvement for better product quality and increased productivity.
- Redesign products or parts to meet cost objectives, part obsolescence and customer requirements.
- Establish and implement process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environment for increased yield and lower operating cost.
- Participates in new product introduction to provide process mechanical engineering support and oversee supply chain activities to ensure manufacturability and conformance with the supply chain requirements.
- Partners with procurement and technical services to improve/sustain products and processes.
- Directly work with contract manufacturers or vendors to determine product, tooling, equipment and material specifications and quality standards.
- Time management flexibility (to manage in-house and CM centric manufacturing).
- Work with suppliers to ensure achievement of goals for cost, quality and delivery of parts and materials.
- Manage ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) data such as bill of material and routing.
- Support company policies and procedures in ISO9001 and ISO14001 as well as other good manufacturing practices.
- Handle fabrication, operation, installation and repair of mechanical products.
- Diagnose and drive material loss’ corrective actions in manufacturing process.
- Able to conduct capacity planning and optimize manufacturing hours.
Required Skills and Abilities
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics or similar discipline.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm