A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
Improves products, processes and components through test engineering to meet agreed-upon objectives. Participates actively in new product introduction, including influencing the design of the product to ensure manufacturability and conformance with the global supply chain, enabling prototyping while in the R&D lab, testing the reliability of prototypes and managing the transition into production.
Supports and implements the transition of products and manufacturing processes from prototype to full production and through the entire life cycle of the product. May work with suppliers to ensure achievement of goals for cost, quality and delivery of parts and materials.
What You Will Do
Works on manufacturing engineering assignments with clearly defined objectives. Solves problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Software development.
- Product, firmware and software qualification.
- New test station development.
- Manufacturing Execution System.
- New test and measurement algorithm.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- No prior experience required; may have up to 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Background in programming languages and RF/microwave engineering will be added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm