A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
Exciting opportunity to work with diverse worldwide engineering team to develop state-of-the-art Keysight Signal Analyzer, Signal Generator and EMI Receiver products. These products are used in latest 5G electronic communications as well as in RF, Microwave and Millimeter wave test and measurements.
What You Will Do
- Participate in NPI hardware qualification activities such as - Turn on proto / pilot boards, characterize board and system level hardware performance, understand product requirement and define test algorithm, writing software programs to test hardware performance, Troubleshoot hardware and system level issues.
- Ensure hardware performance able to meet published specs in datasheet by working closely with R&D engineers.
- Perform extensive data analysis and specification setting activities.
- Perform EMC, Environmental and Safety hardware qualification activities.
- Follow through Project Life Cycle closely to align individual activities with project milestone.
- Apply electronics engineering knowledge and root cause analysis techniques to solve engineering problems and produce innovative solutions.
- Develop test algorithm to validate the hardware and measure parameters like amplitude accuracy, distortion, noise, return loss and compliance to EMC CISPR standard.
- Develop manufacturing calibration and verification test processes for new products.
- Ensure new hardware and system meets manufacturing and quality goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / RF / Communications Engineering.
- Possess good leadership skills, teamworking skills, problem solving skills as well as good communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passionate in discovering new engineering problems and producing innovative solutions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm