A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
Primary role for this position is to qualify hardware and develop test for new product introduction (NPI) of Signal Analyzer, EMI Receiver and Signal Sources products. Successful candidate will work with a diverse group of engineers locally and abroad on NPI related tasks.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for product compliance to CISPR standards.
- Ensure hardware performance able to meet published specs in datasheet by working closely with R&D engineers.
- Perform extensive data analysis and specification setting activities.
- Perform EMC, Environmental and Safety hardware qualification activities.
- Follow through Project Life Cycle closely to align individual activities with project milestone.
- Apply electronics engineering knowledge and root cause analysis techniques to solve engineering problems and produce innovative solutions.
- Develop test algorithm to validate the hardware and measure parameters like amplitude accuracy, distortion, noise, return loss and compliance to EMC CISPR standard.
- Develop manufacturing calibration and verification test processes for new products.
- Ensure new hardware and system meets manufacturing and quality goal.
Participate in product hardware qualification activities such as:
- Turn on proto / pilot boards.
- Characterize hardware performance.
- Understand product requirement and define test algorithm.
- Writing software programs to test hardware performance.
- Troubleshoot hardware failures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical / Electronics / RF / Communications Engineering.
- Preferably has experience or major subjects or projects in RF/Microwave and Communications field.
- Passionate in discovering new engineering problems and producing innovative solutions.
- Possess good problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Good software programming knowledge in C, Matlab or VEE program.
- Candidate with CISPR knowledge will be added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm