A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
What You Will Do
Participate in Mass Production activities such as:
- Understand product requirement and define product manufacturing process.
- Troubleshoot hardware and system level issues.
- Ensure hardware performance able to meet published specs by working closely with NPI engineers.
- Perform extensive data analysis and specification setting activities.
- Follow through Project Life Cycle closely to align individual activities with project milestone.
- Apply electronics engineering knowledge and root cause analysis techniques to solve engineering problems and produce innovative solutions.
- Ensure new hardware and system meets manufacturing and quality goal.
- Ability to provide cost saving ideas and breakthrough ideas for improvement.
- Collaborate with field return repair team and partnership with the team to repair RMA units in CM to meet return TAT requirement.
- Generate and implement Engineering Change Orders (ECO).
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Candidate with Network test equipment knowledge will be added advantage.
- Possess good leadership skills as well as good communication skills (verbal and non-verbal).
- Possess good teamworking skills.
- Possess excellent critical and analytical thinking skill.
- Candidate with strong hardware debugging skill will be added advantage
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm