A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth. You will be joining a R&D team that is responsible to deliver total solution, inclusive of both test hardware and test application software to R&D, Manufacturing and Education customers.
What you will do
- IoT is the current Big Trend. Keysight offers IoT Teaching Lab solution for teaching in university with industry relevant content at its core.
- There are 4 modules - IoT Fundamentals, IoT System Design, IoT Wireless Communications, IoT Sensors and Power Management.
- Keysight U3800 Series IoT Applied Courseware is a ready-to-teach package that Introduces the fundamentals of IoT, IoT system design techniques, allows students to develop typical IoT applications with various types of wireless connectivity and teaches students how to characterize the power consumption of the IoT device's on-board controller, sensors, and wireless modules.
- The courseware comes with training kits as below. The training kits are test accessories intended for students to carry out lab experiments as defined in the courseware.
- In this project, you will be required to study and understand IoT Components and System Design. You will participate in the lab sheet content development by review existing content and working on improvement for next product release.
- Wireless communication continues to evolve. Today 5G is introduced. Keysight offer Microwave Receiver Design Teaching Lab solution with industry relevant content at its core.
- This is a ready-to-teach hands-on lab resources teaching RF and microwave design concepts for electrical engineers. It provides the students the ability to learn the building blocks of microwave design, develop and test their own designs. This course includes a laboratory manual, exercises, and hardware components for hands-on problem-based assignments.
- In this project, you will be required to study and understand microwave concepts through hands-on experiment. You will participate in the lab sheet content development by review existing content and working on improvement for next product release.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical and Electronic (EE) Engineering, 3rd year or 2nd year student.
- Programming experience with any language.
- Good command of written English.
- Experience with development kit such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone is an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm