A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
Responsible for the efficient co-ordination of talent development logistics and course administration. Help HR team to strengthen organization capability through employee development programs.
What You Will Do
- Manage HRDF (Human Resources Development Fund) applications and claims.
- Liaise with training vendors for quotations, course information and payment process for HRDF purpose.
- Update course details and monitor enrolment in Training Master Report for course coordination and reporting.
- Create learning events in HR Training system to enable employee course registration.
- Prepare training materials, coordinate room booking and ensure the equipment and training room is prepared per the course requirements.
- Co-ordinate evaluation process, analyze feedback and highlight feedback for improvement.
- Generate training reports for course coordination or dashboard purposes.
- Provide advice on course enquiries from employees.
- Contribute to HR projects as needed.
- Contribute ideas for training administration improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students who excel in coordinating and managing events within the timeline given.
- Computer skills, especially knowledge of Excel.
- Be detailed oriented to ensure learning data and HRDF tracking status is accurate and up to date.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Able to act on your own initiative where necessary.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm