A company that thrives on innovative ideas, attracts the best and brightest and helps you to accelerate your career growth.
As a Keysight employee you will…
- Work with innovative technical experts around the world.
- Work in a culture that embraces a fearless vision of where technology can take us and the courage and passion to tackle challenging problems with simple, smart, results-oriented solutions.
- Work for a company that knows that breakthroughs flourish in diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environments.
- Be part of a company that’s recognized for its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
Identify, evaluate and resolve technical issues on Test related equipment or machinery in the area of responsibility. Design and implement improvement project which enhance the efficiency, quality, reliability or cost effectiveness in the area of responsibility.
What You Will Do
- Support state of the art High Performance Instruments. Monitor test station's trend chart and take appropriate action if abnormal trend is found on quality, performance, reliability, repeatability and yield.
- Review and approve test station maintenance and in-service-check.
- Bring up test station fastest possible when it is down.
- Investigate and propose strategy for obsolete test equipment, software and Spare test equipment.
- Analyse tester performance and capability. Make recommendations and executes solutions to improve performance, quality, cost and reliability.
- Keeps abreast of the state of the art in areas of expertise. Applies this knowledge to the area of responsibilities so as to improve performance, versatility, quality, reliability and cost effectiveness on test equipment/process.
- Work with AE to maintain adequate spare parts, maintain test station to minimize downtime and PC refresh activities.
- Response to equipment OOT (Out of Tolerance) incidence.
- Assist in test station capacity study and improvement.
- Test SW qualification and SW revision control.
- Own Test procedure and documentation.
- Participate in ISO17025 and Z540 cal option compliance audit.
- Support NPI and product transfer.
- Evaluate test equipment cal interval and revise when necessary.
- Work with IT to bring up IT infrastructure needed for test.
- Develop test solution for manufacturing needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Analog and Digital circuitry.
- Good knowledge of C++/C# programming.
- Good understanding of General instrument operations.
- Experience in circuit design and test software development would be an added advantage.
- Good Trouble-shooting skills in Analog/Digital circuitry.
- Organization, planning, communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm