What You Will Do
- To prepare finished product samples to fulfil customer and development work request.
- To conduct analytical lab tests and sensory evaluation to ensure the prepared sample is comply to product specification.
- Consistently maintaining a high level of diligence to the recipe and preparation instruction.
- To capture records of samples movement and communicate efficiently on sample request status to the sample requestors and update into Salesforce portal.
- To prepare sample shipment documents as per destination country requirement.
- To coordinate, prepare and maintain a reasonable supply of raw materials and standard products required for efficient utilization by strictly following GMP procedures with accurate data recording.
- Conduct systematic disposal of aged and excess samples according to HSE procedure.
- To ensure laboratory equipment are always maintained and calibrated in accordance with the schedule and kept in optimal working order.
- To upkeep cleanliness and hygiene of the Research Development & Application (RD&A) laboratory and pilot plant.
- Support product shelf-life study activities as requested by Research Development & Application (RD&A) Scientists.
- Support pilot plant operational activities as requested by Commercialization Specialist.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by immediate superior based on needs of Global Technology Innovation Centre (GTIC).
- Support Centre or GTIC Team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a Certificate or Diploma in any relevant field, preferably with science background.
- About 2 years of experience in laboratory or pilot plant in food & beverage manufacturing industry.
- Fresh graduate from Food Science field can be considered.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and able to work as a team.
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Malay.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal and self-organizing skills.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Food Technology, Science
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm