The successful Intern will be part of HSE team, where he/she will have hands on experience to work in one of Kerry manufacturing plants.
- Recognise and control occupational hazards, environment impact and interfacing with employees and management.
- Rectify HSE issues in day-to-day basis, conduct daily HSE walkabout.
- Support the HSE Committee for daily and monthly activities and inspections.
- Assist and promotes safe work performance, assist to conduct training programs to increase safety awareness and knowledge among all employees.
- Communicating health and safety information to the organization as appropriate.
- To assist HSE Officer evaluating a workplace hazards by conducting risk assessment and environmental aspect/ impact assessment.
- To assist preparation of HSE reporting such as HSE monthly KPI, HSE monitoring, waste management, and Carbon Footprint (DCF).
- To assist SHC on maintaining of all safety equipment such as fire alarm system, hydrant, fire extinguisher, fire pumps etc.
- Assist and learn on HSE Standard/regulations (eg. OSHA 1994, EQA 1974 and FMA 1967) and Kerry corporate standards (RSA Standard (HE/HPA) includes ISO45001 & ISO14001
- Assist HSE team to execute the HSE Action Plan and evaluate the effectiveness.
- Liaise with contractor on-site (contractor handling skills).
- Others task as request by superior/related department
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Occupational Safety and Health Management, Engineering, Environmental, Chemistry or equivalent
- Attended Safety & Health Officer Course is advantage
- Excellent communicator (both oral and written) capable of conveying ideas and concept and making formal presentations.
- Technically savvy in essential computer software (e.g. MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and have little need for close management supervision and direction
- Self-motivated, high energy level
Closed 24 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Environment, Health, Management
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm